Private, Confidential, Therapy
Therapist's, Counselor's and Substance Abuse, Addictions Specialist's!
Providing INDIVIDUAL counseling
for over 25 years!!!
"Tis better to have loved and lost then to
never to have loved at all".......Alfred Lord Tennyson
Treatment specialization includes:
- I ONLY SEE INDIVIDUALS
- People dealing with NARCISSIST relationships, co workers, family members
- Co-dependency/Enabling (Learning self love) and how to set boundaries, or if necessary stop the relationship
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Self esteem
- Finding your voice and using it in an effective way (interpersonal relationship skills)
- Help with navigating through difficult relationships, personal, workplace etc.
- Help with identity crisis (Finding yourself or reinventing your self)
- Life Coaching (Issues holding you back from being your best version of yourself)
- Parenting Concerns
- Teen Issues (especially transitioning from H.S. to collage, to employment
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Gaining Healthy coping skills
- Substance Abuse (Depending on severity, private practice usually helps maintain cessation) after a rehab program
- Conflict Resolution
- Issues Regarding Childhood Abuse
- Private Therapy for Professionals
- Abuse, Trauma (PTSD)
Collaborate with psychatrists at http://www.psyassoc.com/team.p... if needed!!!!!
Serving Wake Forest NC, North Raleigh, and surrounding areas.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to substance abuse, couples counseling and beyond.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I'f you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation, going back to deal with some unresolved grief/issues, or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. Please call or e-mail Elizabeth for a free consultation: [email protected]
or (919) 622-5776.
"A good relationship is when someone accepts your past supports your present and encourages your future"